Re: engine rebuild

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: engine rebuild
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:07:16 -0400
Sounds like you need to find a new machinist.... a competent one this
time.... and a new block while you are at it. A competent automotive
machinist should have been able to sleeve your MGA or MGB engine without
destroying it in the process. There is nothing wrong with sleeving if it is
done correctly.

--

Jim
microdoc@apk.net