Re: One more time...

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, barak@voyager.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One more time...
From: JERTIGGER2@cs.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:43:39 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/01 2:40:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:

> Seriously, are you saying the spark plug snapped off below the hex? Jeepers.
> That should still leave about 1/2 inch of the threaded part in the hole. My
> only suggestion is to flood it with penetrating oil like PB Blaster (not
> WD40), wait overnight, and then drill the center about 1/4 - 3/8 inch deep

If it was mine I would put the other plugs in and run the engine with the
penetrating oil soaking, do this several times. Repeated expansion and
contraction will allow for better penetration. With this I would wait longer
than overnight-more like a week, running several times each day.

Jerry has more luck being patient Rein

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list