Side Mirror Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Side Mirror Question
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:38:28 EDT
Hello Group,

My passenger side mirror keeps folding in toward the car as I drive, wind
obviously.  Is there a way to tighten-up the mirror so it stays in place.  I
was thinking of doing a little exploratory surgery ( pulling out the seal and
popping out the glass ) to see what was inside.  Is there something
adjustable in there?

Best Regards,

Alex

1976  MBG fair weather Daily Driver.
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
1974  Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list