Re: Side Mirror Question

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: Side Mirror Question
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 14:31:03 EDT
Hi Bill,

There was nothing to see after I took off the mirror, so I popped out the
glass and the seal.  It was the old spring-loaded ball and socket routine
held down by a philips head screw.  All I did was tighten the screw and we
were good to go.  I took the B ( Junior ) up out on I84, brought up to a
screaming 75 miles per hour ( where the hell is fifth gear!? ) and it held in
place.

Thanks for your help,

Alex

1976  MBG fair weather Daily Driver.  Junior
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
1974  Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle
Member Connecticut MG Club

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list