Re: Petronix ID

To: dwood143@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Petronix ID
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:39:32 EDT
The Pertronix LU-142A unit will fit all (or pretty near all) 25D distributors
and is used for negative ground only systems.  It will also fit about 20-30%
of the DM2 distributors out there that have been converted to negative ground
systems as well.

It should fit just about all MGB's from 1962 to 1974 unless the dizzy has
been changed on them.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn