Re: Saving a TD wheel cylinder

To: mghirsch@netzero.net
Subject: Re: Saving a TD wheel cylinder
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:31:25 -0400
Maynard suggested covers for the bleeder screws.  These are no longer
available at my local parts shoppe, but I find that the little white
covers used for raw ends of metal closet shelving work fine. Hardware
stores, Home Depot and Lowes stock them. It's the small size that fits.
Bob

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:32:13 -0500 "mghirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>
writes:
 snip
> The reason the cylinder froze in the first place is a build up of
> BTW if you have covers for the bleeder screws-use them.  Bleeders
> often freeze
> when moisture enters the bleeder hole.
>
> Maynard Hirsch
> 78B