Re: Body on Restoration of My A

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body on Restoration of My A
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:16:17 -0400
On 9/3/01 9:03 AM, Larry B. Macy  <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu> wrote:

>As far as the colour is concerned, I like Brooklands green, but I don't
>think I have ever seen an A in that colour. Are you looking for an original
>colour scheme, or something that looks good? Just don't paint it red, too
>many freaking A's in red all ready out there.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Actually he is somewhat correct. At the Shaker Square BCD in Cleveland
last month, there were 11 MGA roadsters, of which seven were red. If I
remember correctly, all had black interiors with the exception of one tan
interior. I was sittng in the shade beside them, and tossed something
into my car. It wasn't until I got up that I realized it was someone
elses.

How about Alamo Beige? Don't see many of them, and it looks pretty nice
after you get used to it.

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black