Re: Body on Restoration of My A

To: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body on Restoration of My A
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
I really like the color combination that Victoria British has for the car
that is displaying one of their interior kits - the '77 - '80 MGB that is
green exterior with a light tan or beige interior. The green is not BRG, I
don't think, but it's also not Brooklands Green, like my '76... Maybe
Mallard?

For my '65, I am also going with the original color, Tartan Red. Never had
a red car before.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ