Re: POR-15

To: ROLindsay@emeraldgrc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POR-15
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:10:38 EDT
ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com writes:

>    Is there an over-the-counter generic equiv. of POR-15 or
> do I need to go for the RestoMotive stuff directly?

Eastwood makes a good one from what I've heard from others.  And I just
noticed that Harbor Freight has begun to carry some Eastwood products (like
the Hot Coat system).  Don't know if they carry the paint products, though.

If you go for POR-15, find a distributor, as they can be a few bucks cheaper.
 The folks at the home office should tell you where the nearest one is.

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list