Fwd: MGB Trailer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MGB Trailer
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
Morning/afternoon/evening, gang, I received the following and responded by
sending them to Barney's MGA trailer hitch pages... (BTW, Barney,
amazingly detailed!). However, with the A being having a frame and the B
being unibody, anyone do this for a B? Are there significant differences?

Please cc: kbmusic@bellsouth.net on your reply. Thanks!