Re: Flywheel Questions

To: Ruggiero Larry Lt Col AFRC/XPXS <Larry.Ruggiero@AFRC.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Flywheel Questions
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 23:34:32 -0600
Larry:

Your mail bounced, so I am sending this through the MGS list,
too.

It's possible that a machine shop would have them in their shop
for their use so you wouldn't have to buy one.  Sears has a
complete set in their 2000-2001 tool catalog.  Any good full line
parts house which also does shop work can probably get one of the
size you need.  You might also find them in a Harbor Freight or
Northern tool catalog, but I haven't looked.  Anyway, the SAE
sizes aren't to hard to find.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list