Re: 69 B tuning -- what are we missing here?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: 69 B tuning -- what are we missing here?
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:24:15 -0700
I use the Gunson Supastrobe Professional timing lite.  With it you only have
to line up the TDC mark on the timing cover with the TDC mark on the damper
by adjusting the rheostat and reading the actual advance on the LCD readout.
This is also usefull(necessary) for recording degrees of advance at various
rpms.  Before buying this unit I researched many others including Sears, but
this is the only one I found that could be connected to a positive ground
vehicle.  No interest in Gunson, etc., but I sure like this unit.
Mike Winney
68 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list