Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:00:13 EDT
Hi Gang,
I know that this will probably upset someone but, has anyone ever heard that
the 1965 MGB is/was the best model year ever made. I know that my 1978 MGB is
a little 'short on wind' sometimes due to all of the emissions bunk. But its
such fun little car to just put the top down and drive. Does anyone know of
an "easy" way to get it up to pre-smog control power and torque. While still
running all of the emission
                            controls ?  Oh yeah, is there anyway to restore
the smooth finish on the Rubber Bumpers? TIA, Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///