Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:41:14 -0600
After my trip to Denver for the Colorado Conclave, I keep thinking of a
question I had. I talked to several people about the Colorado emissions
testing, something I know little about since we have no such thing in Montana.

But despite all these people complaining about the testing, I can only
recall one MGB that actually still had the air pump installed. And that car
coincidentally belonged to lister Andrew Lundgren. Quite a few other cars
had the characteristic dual pulley with only one belt, no air pump, and
plugged ports on the head.

So what do you Coloradoans do? Put the air pump on for testing and then
remove it when done and block the ports?

David

>http://lhundgren.denver.co.us/Conclave/2001/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list