Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:08:55 -0700
Wasn't my car!  :)

I've never had one.  Mine is old enough that it didn't have a visual
inspection.

A lot of people install the equipment for the test and then go home and
take it all off.  The tests are a bit of a waste on the auto
enthusiasts...  Kinda like gun laws on criminals...  :)  But for the
average person who doesn't know what to do when they encounter a loose
bolt with a wrench already in there hand, I guess they do keep the
original equipment installed.  (You take the bolt off of course and
find out what all it holds together!)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net