carb throttle rebushing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carb throttle rebushing
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:49:26 -0400
Hello listers,
My HS6 carbs have loose throttle shafts and they're causing all sorts of
trouble. The worst of it is that it makes it one step from impossible to
drive the car, and we've had some beautiful days down here. When the car
warms up, it's not as bad, but seems dangerous with all the sputtering and
backfiring. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I should send the
carbs to have them rebushed and refurbished? Also, are any listers located
near Chattanooga, Tennessee who might know of a local place that could do
this? These beautiful driving days should not be wasted with the car sitting
idle. Thanks for the advice.
-William Killeffer

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list