Re: Moss Motors - was RE: MGB tube axle

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Motors - was RE: MGB tube axle
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
When I registered, I did not give my CC # and just registered. Don't
know what you did, David.  And I did gain access to the articles.
Bill

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, David Councill wrote:

> I went to the new Moss site to check out the below mentioned tech articles.
> In order to get in, it said I had to register. No problem - I entered my
> Moss customer number, email address. new password, etc. But then I got to a
> point where they wanted my credit card number in order to purchase
> something for $6.95 with no cost for shipping.

[snip]

> David
>
> At 07:17 AM 9/24/2001 -0600, Phil Farmer wrote:
> >As info, there are 2 good articles on the Moss web site under technical
> >support.

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list