Re: MGBGT parts car in Livermore CA

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGBGT parts car in Livermore CA
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:40:24 -0700
Hmmm... As you know, I'm not much closer to Livermore than you are <g>. But
I am in the market for a (cheap) bonnet, or even two, and he seems to have
an extra. I'm all tied up through this weekend (something to do with a
wedding -- not mine, though) or I might check it out. But if anyone does,
I'm interested in the bonnet(s) if they're not spoken for.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///