Re: Quiet Day/Website Update

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quiet Day/Website Update
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:16:28 -0400
At 11:42 AM 10/12/01 -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Hmm, quiet out here today, everyone else must be out driving...!

Just came back from a 580 mile circle of Northern New England. It was 78
degrees in Manchester, Vt yesterday. The foliage was at peak and the back
roads were in top form. The Moose trying to make it with the cow in the
field in Heath, Mass was a hoot too. Stopped into Hemmings because I had
never doe in before. The parking lot was largely open....until five minutes
after we parked when a 20 car contingent from Adirondack Triumphs and the
Morgan 3/4 club rolled in. What a weekend.
Carl
PS; Generator started cooking just East of Concord, NH on the way home, we
made it safely and I will get another and learn how the burnt one worked.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///