Re: Quiet Day/Website Update

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quiet Day/Website Update
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:54:46 -0700 (PDT)
Shoot, Carl, sounds like a great trip... After sending my original note I
took a little fun trip, bringing my older son to the Fall Camporee in the
next town in the 76 B. Fun part was the 3/4-mile-long curvy dirt road that
led in to the site...! On the way out, I remembered seeing those vintage
films with MGB's in the Monte Carlo Rally and such, so had a little fun
flying around the corners. So much fun I did it twice more! The car looked
pretty cool with a light coating of dust on the lower half...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)