old magnette coming back to life

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: old magnette coming back to life
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:43:38 EDT
Good News for the USA's oldest Farina Magnette!  (I have to have SOMETHING to
brag about!)

Point is, after a year of sitting as a bare shell in the yard its finally at
a professional shop.  It took me a year to collect the needed body panels....
 and that didn't include the rounded corners for the rear fenders....  these
are compound curves... tight small bowls on the ends of the fenders... and
the guy beat them out of a piece of sheet metal.   I was very impressed.

No updates lately, but if you want to see a Farina Magnette... check out
www.mgmagnette.com

(Z Magnettes see  www.magnette.org)

   Thanks all
             john