starting saga

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: starting saga
From: Montgomery Morris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:34:12 -0700
Thanks to everyone who's offered so much advice on getting my 79B running
again. I have finally decided that the problem is something too EASY for me
to find, and therefore have called a mechanic to come and get the car.
Being the mechanic that I am, I think I've probably screwed it up worse
than before I started. I'm reasonably sure I put the dizzy back in 180
degrees from where it should be, but I'm going to let the mechanic fix
that, too. Since I live in a very small town, 4 hours away from any city,
I've had to make do with the local mechanic. Pray for me. I did give him
two shop manuals and hopefully he can read. You all are famous, too. I
included with the manuals all the emails that you've sent!
Really, he's a good mechanic and told me months ago that he'd never worked
on an MG but would sure like to.
Thanks again and I'll keep you posted what he finds out.
Monte Morris
a towable 79B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list