RE: rear end clunk

To: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear end clunk
From: "Phillip Farmer" <pilot@ccc-cable.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:47:07 -0500
I got mine changed last night.  While knocking my pinion pin out it wanted
to hang.  However, I just gradually bumped it on through.  Be careful not to
knock it too far through or the cage won't rotate.  When pulling the pin on
out it wouldn't move.  Even tried a homemade slide hammer with a punch
through hole in end of pin.  Broke clothes line cable.  Then I used a crow
bar on the punch through the hole and it slide right on out.

Phil Farmer

Resume:  www.ccc-cable.net/~swimmer

870-367-3318 home
870-818-6623 cell