1971 MGB GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1971 MGB GT
From: Cullit@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:26:33 EDT
Hi guys
       I've owned a 1971 MGB GT for 14 years. It is time for me to sell. The
car is in very good condition. The list of new parts is legion, ie new tires,
radiator, front seats, rugs, bonnet, engine rebuilt in last 10k, carbs
rebuilt, new rear leafs, stainless muffler, and I stripped and resprayed the
wheels( new tubes ). I'm hoping for 4500. I would trade for a Volks cabriolet
or Jeep Wrangler without rust in good condition. I need a car capable of
winter driving in Buffalo. The Gt has never been exposed to Winter. If you
have any ideas on listing on the net please give me a headsup. Thanks Phil
(cullit@aol.com)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///