Scorching emails

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Scorching emails
From: MGTDB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:38:45 EST
I have to confess that I stopped reading any of Ed's emails a very long time
ago.   It was by accident that I even read a response to this one.......
Its unfortunate because he probably has something valuable to offer at times,
but this attitude is much to prevalent for me to invest my time in reading
it.   And now there will be a string of responses (mine included) that will
not make a bit of difference one way or the other.......    Looks like a good
day for a ride! .......   a much better way to spend our time!

Karyn.....TD, A&B!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///