Re: Scorching emails

Subject: Re: Scorching emails
From: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:45:20 -0500
Hey everyone-- lighten up!! Ed ranted, then he apologized. What is done is
done. Last I checked, we all are human and are allowed to make
mistakes....We ALL make them, and it seems to me that no harm was intended
to anyone on THIS particular list.... We all get upset from time to time and
say things we don't mean. Overall there are not any problems here that
should lead to moderation of the list. I have been a lister on and off since
1996 or so, mostly in lurk status, trying to learn as much as I can about
MGs and find it an invaluable tool. Yes I know that there is a lot of non MG
stuff as well, but to me it's like a club, where the members chat about
everything from MGs to beer to Zappa to cats to driveshafts to Whatever. If
you don't like a particular persons POV then feel free to use the delete
button. I don't know anyone on the list personally but I feel that most
listers wouldn't hesitate to help me or anyone else here if I was in a jam,
as would I help them if I had the chance--it's like a fraternity of sorts.
So lets put this BS behind us & get back to the number one reason we are all
here in the 1st place--these wonderful cars called MGs!

Obligatory MG entry-I drove the MG to the hardware store several times this
weekend as I puttered around the hose getting ready for wintah.

Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB

"We'll throw all our cares away, It's a Ragtop Day"--Jimmy Buffett

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///