MG disaster...

To: mg-dennis@mindspring.com, MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG disaster...
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:28:50 -0800
Dennis,

At 9:37  -0800 10/31/01, Dennis wrote:
>It was enough to shove the fan into the radiator.

Bummer...I'm surprised that either the restraining rod on the tranny
or the angle iron plates that bolt to the motor mounts (on cars
without rods) didn't  prevent the engine from moving into the
radiator.  I had a '67 GT, which didn't come with a restraint rod,
and installed a set of engine restraint brackets to prevent
fan/radiator contact.

Safety Fast
--
Chris Attias