Re: Finished a project (almost)

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Finished a project (almost)
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:26:10 -0500
Thanks Dan, it kind of was "blind luck" that the color of the dash came
out to be so close to the color of the wheel (which I have had for 8
years or so).

The paint color is close, it is a 1970's Volkswagon color called
"Florida Blue". I think it is much brighter and sparkle-ier! From a
distance, it looks like Iris Blue, even parked next to an Iris Blue
Car... A better view (I think) of the color is at:

http://www.tietzfamily.com/mg/index.html

Dave

Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Dave, it looks great! The color really goes well with the blue exterior -
> is that Iris Blue?
>
> =====
> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ