Re: Looking for Used Hard Top in/around Ohio

To: Andy Drake <adrake@mail.ru>
Subject: Re: Looking for Used Hard Top in/around Ohio
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:23:38 -0500
Andy,

   Smooth Line, producer of the Parrish hardtop, is located in Tarentum PA.
It's
a fantastic hardtop that makes winter driving much easier to take.  They're at
<www.smothline.com>.  I bought mine, used, for $450 and sold it with the car.
VB sells them for $999, but they're much less from Smooth Line.

Bud Krueger

Andy Drake wrote:

> After a blast of cold weather here, I've decided that my '76 B ("Bernie")
> deserves a hardtop to wring out the last few weeks of use before winter
> storage. Saw quite a few at the Dayton, OH show this summer, but didn't really
> think much then.
>
> I'm interested in either a paintable one or padded top - let me know the
> details.
>
> Thanks!
>
>                             -Andy

///