Re: Looking for Used Hard Top in/around Ohio

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Used Hard Top in/around Ohio
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:43:10 -0700
Where does one find parts for a used factory hardtop? I am fixing one up
for my 72B. It looks just like this one I spotted on Ebay:

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/5f394cade961c35f823ae68756/i-1.JPG

The one above is listed as a factory "Works" hardtop. The person that sold
me my top (and the 72B) included new plexiglass windows to put on it. I
just need rubber seals, screws, maybe some chrome trim. I just don't have
any idea where I can obtain these parts.

David
67 BGT
72 B

At 03:21 PM 11/7/2001 -0500, Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/7/01 11:26:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>budkrueger@earthlink.net writes:
><< www.smothline.com >>Should have been
>

>          >>www.smoothline.com<<
>They also have a toll free phone line @1-877-368-4533 Their website is kind
>of a dynamic interactive one where you can manipulate the various windows to
>find out what you want to know. Its an easy website to negotiate, so have
>fun! Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///