Re: Strange running behavior

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange running behavior
From: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:54:47 -0000
Hi, Craig,

Just had a similar thing on a Triumph Spitfire. The spade connectors on the
coil are rivetted on and had come loose. Gently pushing against the coil +ve
connector would let the car start, prodding it would stop the car.

Wrapping some thread between the coil body and connector gave a temporary
cure and a new coil fixed it properly.

Cheers,

David Hill

'72BGT