Re: Cutting Question

To: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Subject: Re: Cutting Question
From: gaveleer <gaveleer@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:21:01 -0500
     Can you send a picture of the situation, Im not sure what your trying to
describe.

     Is the area to small for a grinder, Be creful with heat unless everything
heated is expendable if you usuing a torch. If the bolt is located in cast iron
heat wil sink
off and wont work. Probably just blue the metal.

 Looking forward to see whats going on there.

  SteveD

Ryan, Wesley wrote:

> I am trying to cut a bolt off. I have tried the typical pb blaster and heat
> and to no avail I started to grind. However the grinder is to large to
> complete the cut (oh man what do I do know...I know write to the MG List).
> Anyhow I have a dremmel but have not had a ton of success because the blades
> seem to always break. anyone have any other ideas on how to cut a bolt off.
> is their better dremmel bits or small grinders available.????

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///