Re: MGA Shock Rebuild.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Shock Rebuild.
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:13:29 -0800
Rob:
If you are not in the US, ignore the following:
I have no personal knowledge of these folks, but everything I've read
about World Wide Auto Parts on Brit car lists for the past several
years has been positive. Their rebuilts are reported to be better
than new shocks, thanks to a little 21st Century re-engineering of
the seals.When the front shocks (I have Koni rears) on my B give
up the ghost I will definitely turn to them for my replacements.
http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

Regards.
Jerry Causey

> I am looking for some recommendations for businesses that will rebuild
> the shocks for the MGA.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///