Re: REAL NICE TR7 (err, Nice try anyway!)

To: Mowog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: REAL NICE TR7 (err, Nice try anyway!)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:27:02 EST
rick,
But..wasn't the TR-7 the car British-Leyland designed to invigorate and
perk-up the failing export sales market, thereby saving the company from
certain economic ruin and bankruptcy?   Ohhh, hmmm, I
see...it..didn't..quite...work...out the way it was supposed to huh?   Oh
well, back to the old drawing board! Oh, it's to late, Ah, But   I was sure
that "The Wedge" idea was gonna be the new direction that sports cars were
headed.....Albert Escalante,1978 (old fashioned) MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///