Re: REAL NICE TR7 (err, Nice try anyway!)

To: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>, <Aeseeyou@aol.com>
Subject: Re: REAL NICE TR7 (err, Nice try anyway!)
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:23:52 -0000
With the best will in the world as a devoted MGB owner ...

I know little about Triumphs but they did have IRS as you say (OK,
questionable in a tight corner) and FI in the 60s and 70s.  By contrast MG
in that era were firmly rooted in the 50s.  MGs *engineering* innovation was
squashed by the dead hand of corporate management after 1935.  Their
*design* innovation, though, continued unabated, all the more remarkable
given the financial constraints.

PaulH.