Re: NICE TR7

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NICE TR7
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:57:58 EST
In a message dated 11/26/01 5:30:36 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Yup too.  In my opinion, the last really good Triumph
>  was the TR250 (TR5). :-)  You gotta like a car with
>  a tractor engine.

I was once asked by a very nice Triumph owner what I felt the difference
between the MG and the Triumph was......I replied, "The MG is a finely tuned
motorcar, whereas the Triumph is simply a tractor with a bodyshell."  The
Triumph owned actually laughed at this comment, stating, "Good one!"

rick ingram
78 mgb
69 mgc
74.5 mgb/gt v8