Re: NICE TR7

To: Mowog1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NICE TR7
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:01:25 -0500
Hey Rick,
Got no comment on the British version of Ford Vs. Chevy. Never owned a TR
but if you want get into Fiat (Spider 2000) Vs. MG (B) ....... that would be
something I know about. What I REALLY WANNA KNOW is are we going to be
meeting that there "74.5 MGB/GT V8" in Grapevine, TX for MG 2002?
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman, NAMGBR

I was once asked by a very nice Triumph owner what I felt the difference
between the MG and the Triumph was......I replied, "The MG is a finely tuned
motorcar, whereas the Triumph is simply a tractor with a bodyshell."  The
Triumph owned actually laughed at this comment, stating, "Good one!"

rick ingram
78 mgb
69 mgc
74.5 mgb/gt v8