RE: Cars For Sale On List????

To: "'rfeibusch@loop.com'" <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: RE: Cars For Sale On List????
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:26:43 +0200
Because of where I live, cars for sale on the list are pretty  much
completely irrelevant.
I tend to glance and delete.
That said, I don't find them particularly disturbing either - they don't
seem to be taking over the list or getting out of hand.
If dealers were posting here as free advertising, that would get on my
nerves, but as long as it's only the occasional private post from one of us
(or 'for a friend', or a barn find, or whatever) I don't see any need to
limit such posts.

Towing Zappa Cats with the Driveshaft Disconnected, now that's another story
altogether.

RMartin
Tel Aviv.

///