Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:22:35 -0500
Personally I encourage this use of the lists.  If for no other reason than,
how many times do we see a posting from a lister stating that "My daughters,
exboyfriends uncles sister is interested in acquiring an LBC. Anyone know of
one in the West Begump area?"

This gives someone an opportunity to know haw to get one of our lovable
little cars into the hands of someone that wants it, instead of the crusher.

However, Rick, I do object to finding your emails in my Inbox, instead of
the carefully prepared (Procmail'ed) folders I use for Spridget and MG
emails.

I understand the reasoning for suppressing the entire recipient list, but it
still is a PITA. You are the only lister that I am aware of that does this.

Larry
Just going to have to create another Procmail Rule, just for Rick ;-)

At this exact moment in time 11/29/01 8:53 AM, "Richard Feibusch"
<rfeibusch@loop.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///