Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: rfeibusch@loop.com
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 02:31:34 EST
In a message dated 11/29/01 6:01:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
                                   rfeibusch@loop.com writes:
<<
 My question is: how do the rest of us feel about the passing on of
 cars/parts-for-sale information to the group?  Is this a proper use of
 bandwidth? Is it spam? Is it a nobel service??

Rick,
You certainly have my vote of confidence in the matter. Afterall who better
to act as a unbaised go between in matters dealing with LBC's than like you
said somebody that deals with them on a continual basis. Anybody else would
be asking for a finders fee.. we should be grateful for your unselfish giving
of your time and energy in this rather neat "Public Service". Hey, then again
what about starting your own cool little LBC's for Sale Note Book  call it
The Freibusch Report mgs@autox.team.net or something.

Albert Escalante, 2 Dogs ' n 1Cat

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list