Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:15:41 -0500
Blake,
  It isn't all that large in square miles, certainly. There have been
those who suggest that the grafting of RI onto CT still wouldn't give
much of a state.  But, from a travel time point of view, it can seem
quite spacious indeed.  Aside from the Interstates, speed limits on the
roads are 40 and 45 mph, and the largest number of them are filled with
commercial traffic if multi-laned or hilly and short sight-lined if
two-lane.  Actually, the latter are great MG roads, but aren't so good
for making distance.
  I live in Guilford, about 20 miles east of New Haven on the shore, and
go to the CT Antique Machinery Show in Kent (near NW corner) each fall.
They welcome our MGs by the way, which are parked near the steam powered
tractors for some reason. At all of 67 miles to Kent, it's about a 2.5
hour drive.
Bob

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:43:43 -0600 Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net> writes:
> A little humor here folks.
>
> <<<snip>>>
> "RBB For Sale (Central Conn area)"
> <<<snip>>>
>
> Is Connecticut that big that I have to know where in Conn it is?
>
> Blake in South Dakota
> SD has 77,121 square miles and Conn. has 5,544.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///