Re: Virii again

To: Michael C Taglieri <miket-nyc@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Virii again
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:50:59 -0500
I run some large-participation lists, and don't accept attachments, which
is somewhat annoying for everyone, mainly because it means they must post
in plain text - no styles or formatting, but it keeps you from getting
stuff that way.

I think mgs@autox already is set up like that - I don't recall ever getting
styled text from anyone.

At 04:30 AM 12/1/01 -0500, Michael C Taglieri wrote:
>Another solution to the list-problem is to set up the list so it strips
>attachments off all posts.  This means you have to put photos, etc., on a
>website rather than attach it to a list-post, but it means people can
>read the list with confidence that they can't get infected.
>
>Mike Taglieri -- miket-nyc@juno.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///