Re: speedo advice x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: speedo advice x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:03:08 -0600
There is a tire size speedometer calculator somewhere on miata.net.
A friend of mine showed me last week. I'm looking for it but aren't
having much luck. When he gets into work, I'll get the link. It
was pretty cool.

Paul.

--
"The very best, and oldest, computer system built by man is Stonehenge.
 Built by the Druids, who didn`t die out, but went bankrupt trying to

///