Re: Chicken

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: Chicken
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:27:34 EST
Eric,
Then what is a chicken coop without a roof? Is it a "chicken roadster or
convertible?" Oh, by the way is it true that Australia is so beautiful it can
literally take your breathe away with its sweeping panoramas that just boggle
the senses with their heady banquet of color, sights and sounds. I would love
to visit there some day..being in love with the place ever since I read "The
Thornbirds"  It would be a blast to go over and search for one of the lost
D-types or possibly a pre-war MG or TR. Maybe you could show me 'n the Misses
around a bit....
Albert Escalante, 1978 MGB (now definitely, fully "Winterized")

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///