RE: Need some advice

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need some advice
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:14:42 -0500
Hello Mark
I am not one of the techno gurus here, but you will find many who can give
you all the information you need. Heck, some of them will probably come to
Toronto if you offer them a few beers! <grin>. But I will suggest that you
find a local club if you haven't already. Join and then pick the brains of
everyone there. Most have good media librarys that you can use and they can
give you the places to look for the best prices and best service.

I have had a very busy couple of months and I'm just now pulling the
engine/tranny on my 78 B. I plan on spending the winter months, if there are
any here in Atlanta GA (it was 75 degrees Sunday :-), to do a complete the
engine rebuild, body repaint, and interior restoration. So if the wife wants
to talk to me before.... oh say.. next April, she can find me in the garage!
LOL....

Hope you repairs go smoothly and best wishes.

Greg Bass

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///