Re: Heatwave!? (was )

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heatwave!? (was )
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:23:05 +1030
Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT wrote:

> It funny we should be talking about driving our car in the beautiful
> weather, here in eastern New Mexico I had the B out this weekend ,top down
> and it was just a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky.  the weather said it
> was in the mid 60's  but it felt more like the mid 80's and I really didn't
> think about it until that night  When the kids were helping me put up the
> tree that it is December!?!

OK, hand it over!  You have our Summer and we want it NOW!

Although pleasant, we are currently experiencing one of our coldest
November/December periods on record when it is meant to be SUMMER here
in Australia.  Everyone is talking about it and the latest news story
claimed that we are running at 5C (about 10F) degrees below average for
this time of year.

So, put your winter woolies on and get out your snow shovel - and give
us our warm weather!  We should be heading down the beach right now!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///