Ooh! the insult!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ooh! the insult!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:16:36 -0800
Just received a letter from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
noting that since the registration on my 66 B is expiring soon, I might want
to turn it in to be crushed for a $500 bounty. Ouch, that hurts to think
about it...

At least they had the grace to add "...if your vehicle is a classic car or
otherwise valuable to you, please disregard this notice."

I wonder if owners of Packards and Duesenbergs get similar letters?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///