Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:22:23 -0600
At 07:43 PM 12/13/01 -0800, dave houser wrote:
>Try  going to google.com and then typing  in mg,mga, mgb as I did and
>you'll be amazed at the thousands of links it comes up with. Found some I
>didn't have. Even Barney's there!

That was an accident.  When you're looking for all of the above
(mg,mga,mgb) you should not necessarily find any of my MGA web pages.  Just
that I accidentally dropped one "MGB" on my otherwise "MGA Specific" links
page.

I'm pretty easy to find otherwise though.  Just type my name into any
search engine and hang on!

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
     http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg