Re: Wanted Crank Pulley

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wanted Crank Pulley
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:40:35 EST
Hi Enrique,
I thought I saw B crank pulleys in the Moss catalog. They're expensive ($80)
since they're harmonically balanced (a rubber sleeve separates the hub from
the sheave).

I'm rebuilding a spare series B engine (GB-RU-H-11786) and after inspecting
the crank, found that it was cracked.

To make matters worse it was run unattended and scored the crankshaft beyond
repair.

I got another crankshaft locally, but needed a crank pulley and a timing
cover to which the list responded admirably....try it.

Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708 (A fresh engine And OD by Spring)
60 TR3A TS 81398L (Hopefully on the road summer '02)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///