RE: Subject: shamenpaper (Whats going on?)

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: shamenpaper (Whats going on?)
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:30:05 -0700
Albert, and list,

One of the reasons Mark (the list administrator) has chosen not to allow
attachments through the list server is because of the massive bandwidth
they take up.  Another advantage of this is the server also strips virus
attachments.  So you can't catch the virus through the list.  However

Lets assume that David uses Outlook, or Outlook Express, and has his
program setup to save all the addresses that have ever sent him
anything.  Remember the last time you responded to a message from this
list by clicking on "reply to all"?  Well if David was one of the people
that you replied to then he may have your address.  So in addition to
receiving David's message through the list you may have received it
directly from him.  If you did then you better have a good virus program
running, or be using some type of "off brand" <G> software or computer.

Good luck.

Larry

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list